In conjunction with the VP of Operations and other essential employees, the Field Technician will be responsible for the successful application and removal of spray applied coatings as directed by immediate supervisor.
Essential Job Duties:
• The Field Technician role will be responsible for use of masking and cleaning materials to prepare specified surfaces and locations for application of designated coating.
• The Field Technician will be responsible for the successful application of designated coatings using rollers and/or spray guns.
• Work closely with VP of Operations and other field employees to ensure projects are executed on time and to the highest standard.
• Maintain operational efficiency and optimization of all equipment and assets.
• Use masking materials to mask off areas not requiring coverage, removing masking afterwards.
• Apply coatings to designated project scope using rollers and/or spray guns as directed.
• Obtain complete coverage free from blemishes, runs, and sags while maintaining proper film build.
• Monitor pressure in paint delivery system and check specific areas where paint tends to clog and change
replaceable parts as directed.
• Photograph and document work before and after application for project reporting and quality control.
• Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
• Adhere to all project site safety requirements.
• Maintain equipment and assets to ensure optimal performance and efficiency.
• Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to
• Monitor production to ensure that quality, productivity, and cost standards are maintained.
• Meet or exceed production metrics as designated by the company.
• Uphold organizational standards, ensuring safety and efficiency are top priorities.
• Perform other related or similar duties, as required and/or instructed.
Key Personal Traits:
• Embraces and is the embodiment of the company's mission, vision, culture, and values.
• Treats all he or she encounters with respect and dignity, creating an atmosphere of mutual respect, trust,
and effective/transparent communication.
• Appreciation for a family first organization.
• Desires to be the best. Loves to work and loves the challenge of being one of the best.
• Capable of demonstrating finesse with sensitive dealings while also being able to make tough decisions and
not afraid to deal with the difficult situations when necessary.
• Assumes full ownership, and accountability for profitability, commitment to employees, customers, and the
community at large.
• Places a strong emphasis on safety centric culture.